Jolex Gonzalz talk about his motive of making music

Though I started listening to rap music at my early age,

 me making music wasn't for the fun of it but for the love of it. Gradually I understand and I became what I was practising   

The sound I make is my life every track on my tape connected the dots 

I started making music to reach out my massage to the public

Though it wasn't easy growing up from the spot that is hard to be heard lack of money didn't stop me from pushing 

Go listen to TUFF is out on YouTube


"I don't really need I biography article go listen to my tape "

THAT WAS HIS RESPONSE TO OUR REPORT TEAM...

DOWLOAD ..........PACIFIC TAPE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YEMI CASTANO'S REPLY TO DJ 27 POST

The first hip-hop record to achieve widespread popularity in Nigeria was “Rapper’s Delight” by The Sugarhill Gang, in 1979. Thirty years later, hip-hop is the premier pop music of Nigeria, dominating radio play as well as the sales charts, feted in megabudget videos, glossy magazines and glitzy award shows. When the average Nigerian kid decides to get into the music biz, the first impulse is not to grab a guitar or a talking drum, but to pick up a microphone. It was a long way from there to here, though. For years, the earliest attempts at homegrown rap were ridiculed, resisted or downright reviled by the mainstream. And in some cases, perhaps, rightfully so: they were often awkward, overly imitative, fatuous. But they also laid the foundation for the 2Faces, the 9ices, the D’Banjes, Ruggedmans, Modenines and the rest of today’s Naija hip-hop superstars. So here’s our salute to some of the groundbreakers in the first decade of Nigerian hip-hop.

ABUJA , KADUNA , JOS IS GRADUALLY BECOMING THE HUB OF ENTERTAINMENT